I am Mademoiselle FANTASY and today I’m honored to post about my nomination for the Liebster Award, by the beautiful TJ Edwards.
I AM SO EXCITED!!! This is the second award I’ve been nominated for in less than a year (view the Sunshine Blogger Award here). WHAT?! I am so not worth of that guys! Thank you TJ Edwards! 🙂 Now about the award here are the rules:
- Use the graphic image above (created by TJ Edwards) or make your own.
- Write about it in your blog, answering the questions and explaining what it is.
- Nominate others.
- Let them know by commenting on one of their latest posts or their home page.
- Ask them 10 questions when you finish answering yours, right below your answers (like I will do so here)
The Liebster Award is a chain concept of forcing yourself to get out there all the while acknowledging a blogger who is still mostly undiscovered. Basically “Help to be helped.”
About the questions…
- Why did you pick the genre you’re writing in?
I haven’t picked a genre yet. I write about what’s on my mind.
- What was the first thing you were proud of writing?
Um… well… probably one of my first posts here “It’s just a word, right?” in which I talk about happiness in a very strange way. But thanks to you guys I have much more to be proud of now.
- Why did you start blogging?
Because I couldn’t silence my mind.
- Have you ever participated in NaNoWriMo and either way, what’s your highest word count?
I’ve never participated in that thing (whatever it might be), but in this blog my highest word count is probably one of those in the Knowledge category. About my stories this two part fanfiction, “How about… um… Bucky?” and “Can I call you Stevie?”.
- What inspires your writing?
Mostly songs, but I do get inspired by poems, other stories or events of my life.
- What was the last book you read and when?
Actually I am right now reading “DAVINCI CODE”, by Dan Brown. Great book. 🙂
- What is your favourite book or story?
My favourite trilogy is “The Bronze Horseman” (first book), “Tatiana and Alexander” (second book) and “The Summer Garden” (third book).
- Who is your favourite character (book, movie or otherwise)?
CAPTAIN AMERICA. Steve Rogers is bae.
- What scene gave you chills (book, movie or otherwise)?
That scene in “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” where they torture Bucky is one of many.
- The dimensions have torn and book worlds have merged and become one with reality. You must gather a group of four fictional characters to help you on your quest, who do you pick and why?
I pick Scarlet Witch (she can do everything with her magic), Doctor Strange (same reason as Scarlet Witch), Iron Man (cool technology) and Thor (a litteral GOD).
I would like to thank TJ Edwards one more time (I’m becoming repetitive, sorry) and nominate the following:
My questions are:
- If you could right now be offered a huge fortune (as much money as you can dream) and the only thing you’d had to do was quit writing forever, would you? Justify your answer.
- What is the one thing you would do everything in your power to take back?
- Give 5 words to describe yourself.
- How different do you think your life would have been if you hadn’t started writing?
- What is your favourite story you’ve written so far? (feel free to promote yourself now 😉 )
- Other than writing, do you have any other occupation in your life?
- Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to meet -in person- all the other bloggers with whom you often interact through your blog? Do you wish for that to happen?
- Do you think that your blog or, generally your writing experience, has affected your perception of the matters in your “real” life? If so negatively or positively and how much? Give an example.
- What is your biggest ambition? How do you plan to make it reality? (you are not obliged to give a detailed answer in this question)
- If you could time-travel to any time period of history, when and where would you go?
That’s all from me. Thank you again! 🙂
Hugs, love and good vibes,
P.S.: I am not French. The name was just one of those stupid ideas someone has, but likes them too much to let them go… 🙂
Like, comment, share, reblog and follow!